The Baptist Bible Tribune published its first issue June 23, 1950, barely a month after the Baptist Bible Fellowship was formed.* The eight-page weekly was the newspaper for the Fellowship, a communication tool among the pastors, missionaries, and churches, but it also served as the face for the Fellowship among the general public.
The weekly newspaper has become a full color monthly magazine, but the mission remains the same: to tell the good news of what God is doing among the churches of the Baptist Bible Fellowship.
Through graphic-rich news reports, features, editorials, and regular columns, the Tribune reveals what the Fellowship is all about. Current circulation is about 31,500, with nearly 11,000 churches receiving at least one copy.
*For a facsimile copy of the first issue, click here .